Heartbeat
Willie woke up last night and could not get back to sleep. He had pain in his ear. He came to my bed I went to his bed and the dogs followed. He still could not get back to sleep. Finally I made Ron go get him some pain med. He then fell asleep.
Was not sure if I should let him sleep in or not. Knowing Mitchel had just recently been through the same thing, I asked Mitchel if I should let him sleep in and take him to the Dr. Mitchel said his hurt really bad on Sunday and to let him sleep. I did and he slept until 9. Made an appointment with the same Dr. as Monday with Mitchel. Dr. McGill had a student Dr with him and while we were waiting Willie and I were talking:
Mom, my heart is beating.
Ok, that is good or we would really have a problem I said. It was so cute and funny with the timing of the words - writing it down just is not as funny.
Anyway, yes he does have an ear infection. I opted not to let it slide and got him antibiotics so that he is good for his First Communion Sunday.
Was not sure if I should let him sleep in or not. Knowing Mitchel had just recently been through the same thing, I asked Mitchel if I should let him sleep in and take him to the Dr. Mitchel said his hurt really bad on Sunday and to let him sleep. I did and he slept until 9. Made an appointment with the same Dr. as Monday with Mitchel. Dr. McGill had a student Dr with him and while we were waiting Willie and I were talking:
Mom, my heart is beating.
Ok, that is good or we would really have a problem I said. It was so cute and funny with the timing of the words - writing it down just is not as funny.
Anyway, yes he does have an ear infection. I opted not to let it slide and got him antibiotics so that he is good for his First Communion Sunday.

1 Comments:
Oh, poor kid. Hope the antibiotics heal him quickly...
I wonder what it is with ear infections. Gary had 2 this year, and Brendan had 3, and until this year Gary has only had 2 and Brendan 1. Weird...
By
Mel, At
12:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home