Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Monday, April 23, 2007

First Communion


He is a big guy now. So adorable in his suit yesterday. He was so excited it got up at 5:30am. By 2pm for Mass he was dragging a bit. Everyone came over for dinner and stayed for ice cream cake and opening presents.

All Willie wants to get is a Beta fish. The boys went to a garage sale and each bought fish tanks and cages for small reptiles on Saturday.

I am exhausted from all the getting ready. Helped out for a prayer service first thing this am at school to celebrate the week of the young child.

Catch up week here. Very few meetings or appointments. Time to get exercising again. I had a Culvers burger and fries Saturday night. Ugh! Clothing does not fit.

3 Comments:

  • What a handsome little guy!! I bet it was quite a proud moment for him!

    You know I feel your pain on the weight thing. I've been doing quite well lately, though...I'm down a few pounds, but I'm sure it's from being almost CONSTANTLY busy over the past 2 weeks!!

    By Blogger Mel, At 12:25 PM  

  • He's adorable! Congrats Willie!!!
    I'm with you on the whole weight thing... I am down 3lbs so I am going to keep on tugging at it :)

    By Blogger Lis, At 11:26 AM  

  • Went to the doctor this morning (chest pains over the weekend) to get an EKG, and when they weighed me I found I've hit the two-century mark. Time to hit the mountain bike 5X a week for the rest of the year . . .

    By Blogger Weekenderman, At 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home