Sick
Ok, I rarely get sick, but I got hit. Scratchy throat and headache started in on Thursday. Willie started running a fever Saturday night. I started a fever Sunday night and Ron got hit yesterday. Willie has been sick for 5 days now, and will be out of school tomorrow again. I finally took him in and he has a sinus infection on top of the flu we all have. Poor little dude. Called in a Grandma favor today and had chicken nuggets and french fries delivered for his lunch. He has been hardly eating a thing.
I feel better today. Last night I sat in the chair and coughed for an hour. That was awful.
Here is a blast from the past. Juanita and Bill were the photo of the day yesterday for the Flood of '65 photos
I feel better today. Last night I sat in the chair and coughed for an hour. That was awful.
Here is a blast from the past. Juanita and Bill were the photo of the day yesterday for the Flood of '65 photos

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home