Snow?
I just cannot let that title go. It was raining earlier this afternoon. There is an uncanny knack for mother nature to start raining when kids get out of school. It turned to snow at supper time and really was coming down as I went to Walmart with the boys tonight. All the grass was covered, so I would imagine this would be measurable snow fall to add to our season total. Yeah!
Mitchel got a trip to Walmart to buy some fishing lures because we finally studied for a spelling test. AND HE GOT 100%!!!!! Sorry, but it is a big deal around here. Willie is like me and can spell. But Mitchel is like his father and will have a life long stumbling block with spelling. We studied 3 times yesterday and again this am.
I let Ron use the car the last 3 days. We still only have one here. I walked to and from school today. No rain, thank goodness. I could not do all the things on my list today in school. I was supposed to take something down off the wall and I was 4 inches short in being able to reach it! This Tuesday was filled with meetings for me. I am working on PR/Marketing for the Mines of Spain Fundraiser April 18th at Loras and the Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Garden's Spring Party on May 18th.
The 175th Anniversary for the city is a klustermuck. Way messed up and I have a meeting for that tomorrow. Big kids not playing well together in the sandbox. I want to throw wet sand at them all! United Way is being pills and not wanting to give me peoples names to contact for their video that I am doing for free along with my great friend Matt Rawson with Sight-n-Sound Productions. Matt is a long time friend that can talk on the phone like any girl I know. I was on the phone with him for over 80 minutes today. I made and ate a salad during our conversation, I drafted a detailed email and did my quarterly sales tax report to the state while talking to him.
My edit system is slowly getting back to normal here. I have been working daily on getting things together for the garage sale here. I am hoping to do it a week early depending on the weather. This weekend looks good but I am not ready yet.
Willie washed dishes Tuesday night. He also made his own supper after he did not like what we had tonight. Salmon patties and corn he did not like. But in the end, he at a half of a salmon patty along with the corn in addition to the Ramen that he made himself. Menus are not broad, but both boys can make a sandwich, ramen noodles and or another kind of soup here. Not bad for boys in the kitchen. Willie is bad about veggies. He is good about trying anything, but will not eat a full serving.
All trivial little things going on here. Smile! Snow was here today, but my tulips and daffodils have broken ground.
Mitchel got a trip to Walmart to buy some fishing lures because we finally studied for a spelling test. AND HE GOT 100%!!!!! Sorry, but it is a big deal around here. Willie is like me and can spell. But Mitchel is like his father and will have a life long stumbling block with spelling. We studied 3 times yesterday and again this am.
I let Ron use the car the last 3 days. We still only have one here. I walked to and from school today. No rain, thank goodness. I could not do all the things on my list today in school. I was supposed to take something down off the wall and I was 4 inches short in being able to reach it! This Tuesday was filled with meetings for me. I am working on PR/Marketing for the Mines of Spain Fundraiser April 18th at Loras and the Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Garden's Spring Party on May 18th.
The 175th Anniversary for the city is a klustermuck. Way messed up and I have a meeting for that tomorrow. Big kids not playing well together in the sandbox. I want to throw wet sand at them all! United Way is being pills and not wanting to give me peoples names to contact for their video that I am doing for free along with my great friend Matt Rawson with Sight-n-Sound Productions. Matt is a long time friend that can talk on the phone like any girl I know. I was on the phone with him for over 80 minutes today. I made and ate a salad during our conversation, I drafted a detailed email and did my quarterly sales tax report to the state while talking to him.
My edit system is slowly getting back to normal here. I have been working daily on getting things together for the garage sale here. I am hoping to do it a week early depending on the weather. This weekend looks good but I am not ready yet.
Willie washed dishes Tuesday night. He also made his own supper after he did not like what we had tonight. Salmon patties and corn he did not like. But in the end, he at a half of a salmon patty along with the corn in addition to the Ramen that he made himself. Menus are not broad, but both boys can make a sandwich, ramen noodles and or another kind of soup here. Not bad for boys in the kitchen. Willie is bad about veggies. He is good about trying anything, but will not eat a full serving.
All trivial little things going on here. Smile! Snow was here today, but my tulips and daffodils have broken ground.

2 Comments:
Jenn, you are such a busy girl. I don't know how you do it all.
I am one of 6 founding members and committe member of MOPS in Monticello, a member of women's choir, and I just joined Jaycees. And I'm worried that it might be too much, esp since Jerry has to watch the boys while I do everything. I can't imagine trying to be involved in everything you are, AND work!
I DID apply for a job. I applied for a QA/QC lab position at the new ethanol plant in Dyersville. I had basic skills testing this week, and will have an interview on the 15 or 16. Hopefully they pay a lot, otherwise it's not taking. I'll let you know how it goes!
By
Mel, At
7:40 AM
I cannot make updates or log in to my blog! Sorry for no updates. It shows that this blog is non-existent!
By
videobabe, At
11:41 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home