Snow Again
The sun was shining yesterday! Whoohoo!
Another one coming at us. Kids get out of school 2 hours early today. Expected snow of 4-6 inches. We were able to chop most of the ice out of our driveway and sidewalk over the weekend.
Yesterday we went to the Mines of Spain for a presentation on Native Indians by Mark Wagner from the Mississippi River Museum. Boys got antsy and went outside and were walking around through the snow. Stopped and got a carpet remnant for Willie's room on our way home.
Made lots of good food here over the weekend. Stock, soup, seafood supper Friday, growing our own shitake mushrooms, making dehydrated flax crackers etc.
Everything is getting so blurry. I seem to be getting confused a bit. I guess I just need the snow to melt and to get outside to clear my head. I could go winter camping with boy scouts next weekend. Then again, maybe not.
Another one coming at us. Kids get out of school 2 hours early today. Expected snow of 4-6 inches. We were able to chop most of the ice out of our driveway and sidewalk over the weekend.
Yesterday we went to the Mines of Spain for a presentation on Native Indians by Mark Wagner from the Mississippi River Museum. Boys got antsy and went outside and were walking around through the snow. Stopped and got a carpet remnant for Willie's room on our way home.
Made lots of good food here over the weekend. Stock, soup, seafood supper Friday, growing our own shitake mushrooms, making dehydrated flax crackers etc.
Everything is getting so blurry. I seem to be getting confused a bit. I guess I just need the snow to melt and to get outside to clear my head. I could go winter camping with boy scouts next weekend. Then again, maybe not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home