Blog Logging in
I have 2 accounts and have not been able to log in proper here. I'm back.
I have been officially added as a committee member/leader to the Boy Scouts. Also have been voted in as a Board Member, director to the Friends of the Mines of Spain board.
We are getting snow, again today. We had some on Sunday. Sunday it was very warm, had melting snow, a thunderstorm, freezing rain and then snow. Fun, fun, fun
Boys have off school on Thur/Fri for parent/teacher conferences. Sat/Sun Mitchel and I are working on the boy scout breakfast to raise funds for summer camp. I think Mitchel is in the hole on his account. He needs $160-180 to go to camp this summer. So he better get some hours in for set up and working on Sunday. Boys get 100% of the profits of the bake sale for items that they make and sell.
Willie's room got the carpet installed this week. I picked up paint today and have been working on prepping his walls. Nothing has been done to that room in 10 years. There was sticky stuff, holes, stars on the ceiling, just yuck stuff. He is so organized so I wanted things to be very simple and neat in there. A creamy butter color on the walls, lighter on the ceiling and inside the closet. He wants no dresser! I figure take it all out and put back only what he absolutely has to have.
I have been officially added as a committee member/leader to the Boy Scouts. Also have been voted in as a Board Member, director to the Friends of the Mines of Spain board.
We are getting snow, again today. We had some on Sunday. Sunday it was very warm, had melting snow, a thunderstorm, freezing rain and then snow. Fun, fun, fun
Boys have off school on Thur/Fri for parent/teacher conferences. Sat/Sun Mitchel and I are working on the boy scout breakfast to raise funds for summer camp. I think Mitchel is in the hole on his account. He needs $160-180 to go to camp this summer. So he better get some hours in for set up and working on Sunday. Boys get 100% of the profits of the bake sale for items that they make and sell.
Willie's room got the carpet installed this week. I picked up paint today and have been working on prepping his walls. Nothing has been done to that room in 10 years. There was sticky stuff, holes, stars on the ceiling, just yuck stuff. He is so organized so I wanted things to be very simple and neat in there. A creamy butter color on the walls, lighter on the ceiling and inside the closet. He wants no dresser! I figure take it all out and put back only what he absolutely has to have.

2 Comments:
We'll buy some bake goods :) let me know when you are selling! hope willy's room goes well for you! its always fun to get "fresh".
By
Lis, At
11:34 PM
You are such an involved girl. I wanna be just like you when I grow up.
By
Mel, At
8:23 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home