Blogger issue
Everytime I click on the link it asks me if I want to create a blog. Things keep getting messed up!
Very busy here. Ron has been working feverishly(late nights) on putting my video production computer back together and installing software, recreating preferences, finding correct serial numbers and passcodes, and just general getting-it-to-work-lie-it-used-to. So with little sleep and too much to think about doing we have both been a bit cranky.
Yesterday was a nice day. We drove up to Madison for Ron's Aunt Eileen's 80th birthday party. We stopped at Whole foods for a cart full and some sushi and snacks for lunch. We eat at a little table there at the end of our shopping trip. Spent a couple of hours at the party and then stopped at a bar for a burger on the way out of town. The boys were a bit bored, but they acted very good.
I am working on getting things organized for a garage sale here. Takes me days, weeks, hours. Never know just why I do it. This year I do. I am trying to raise the monies for plane fare for Mitchel, Willie and myself to take them to see their Aunt Marie and Uncle George. They are both so excited to go on a trip. Ron cannot take the time off of work and will have his own little vacation - without us. He is hoping that the dog kills himself before that time so he is really alone!
That sounds mean, well it is. Last week the boys left the Wii powercord plugged into the wall and it was close enough to Simba's cage that he ate threw it. He has also chewed through a laptop firewire cord also. He must have pulled the Wii cord out of the wall before he bit it. Cause he was alive. I would have thought he would have gotten a shock. Watch it Lis, puppies will chew through anything!
Ron wanted to have a litter of puppies with Shadow 13 years ago in May. He will tell anyone that he wishes that Simba dead. He hates him. Simba has peed on a lot of things around here and has an uncanny touch for getting Ron's things. Although, since Shadow is gone, he has not done very much of that at all. But Simba is getting old. Just frustrates me that he wanted to bring him into the world, but will not put up with him now. He was so bummed that Simba did not fry himself on the Wii. Willie fears he will be put to sleep while we are gone. Not a very good role model for children to be saying these things out loud in front of them.
So now that I have that off my chest, it is officially spring round here. We are having rain and thunderstorms. Lucy, the female mallard, took a dip and a nap out by the pond today. She just sat there in the pouring rain. That is what ducks do I suppose. She will only be around a short time and she will go make a next at the neighbors again. We see her every spring for a few weeks.
We have our roof scheduled to be reshingled about Mid-May. Got our taxes done on Friday and I do not have to pay in!!! Whoohoo!!!
Staying dry and warm here today....Jenn
Very busy here. Ron has been working feverishly(late nights) on putting my video production computer back together and installing software, recreating preferences, finding correct serial numbers and passcodes, and just general getting-it-to-work-lie-it-used-to. So with little sleep and too much to think about doing we have both been a bit cranky.
Yesterday was a nice day. We drove up to Madison for Ron's Aunt Eileen's 80th birthday party. We stopped at Whole foods for a cart full and some sushi and snacks for lunch. We eat at a little table there at the end of our shopping trip. Spent a couple of hours at the party and then stopped at a bar for a burger on the way out of town. The boys were a bit bored, but they acted very good.
I am working on getting things organized for a garage sale here. Takes me days, weeks, hours. Never know just why I do it. This year I do. I am trying to raise the monies for plane fare for Mitchel, Willie and myself to take them to see their Aunt Marie and Uncle George. They are both so excited to go on a trip. Ron cannot take the time off of work and will have his own little vacation - without us. He is hoping that the dog kills himself before that time so he is really alone!
That sounds mean, well it is. Last week the boys left the Wii powercord plugged into the wall and it was close enough to Simba's cage that he ate threw it. He has also chewed through a laptop firewire cord also. He must have pulled the Wii cord out of the wall before he bit it. Cause he was alive. I would have thought he would have gotten a shock. Watch it Lis, puppies will chew through anything!
Ron wanted to have a litter of puppies with Shadow 13 years ago in May. He will tell anyone that he wishes that Simba dead. He hates him. Simba has peed on a lot of things around here and has an uncanny touch for getting Ron's things. Although, since Shadow is gone, he has not done very much of that at all. But Simba is getting old. Just frustrates me that he wanted to bring him into the world, but will not put up with him now. He was so bummed that Simba did not fry himself on the Wii. Willie fears he will be put to sleep while we are gone. Not a very good role model for children to be saying these things out loud in front of them.
So now that I have that off my chest, it is officially spring round here. We are having rain and thunderstorms. Lucy, the female mallard, took a dip and a nap out by the pond today. She just sat there in the pouring rain. That is what ducks do I suppose. She will only be around a short time and she will go make a next at the neighbors again. We see her every spring for a few weeks.
We have our roof scheduled to be reshingled about Mid-May. Got our taxes done on Friday and I do not have to pay in!!! Whoohoo!!!
Staying dry and warm here today....Jenn

1 Comments:
Glad to see you back girl!! Gosh I miss you guys!!!
It must be hard for Simba being without Shadow... and from what I read that really puts stress on them... I really hope he will be ok. Ron Ron ... suck it up and be more attentive :) he needs you!!
I will definately watch power cords... so much to think of! its like having a baby :) but its all good!
We need to get together soon!!!!
By
Lis, At
11:57 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home