Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sick Willie

Man it came on hard and strong last night. He awoke and said he was going to throw up. And he did! Then he did about every 20-45 mins from Midnight until 7am. Exhausted at about 4am I had to sleep some. So I begged Ron to help him for a bit. What a trouper! He had his own bowl and ran with it to the bathroom everytime. He got sick one more time at 11am and then slept for about an hour. Hopefully that is the last. Gosh I hate that.

I took bleach spray to the entire bathroom and wiped everything down! I told Ron you can take away all the caustic chemicals in this house but leave me my bleach. Maybe it was because my mom used it all the time. Love the smell of wash that has been bleached. She called it Hylex though. Cause that was the name brand she used. I now do a bleach prewash on some things. Then run them through an entire regular load of wash as usual. Ron and Mitchel hate the smell they said.

So don't forget to wash your hands. A Lot!!

1 Comments:

  • Poor kid. Hope he feels better soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed here. We've been very lucky this season thus far.

    By Blogger Mel, At 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home