Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Grill that Still Isn't

Wow what a mess. I finally called this afternoon about the grill. Someone took my name and number and someone else called me back. She told me the grill had been credited and do I want another. I said I already ordered another, it came it, had bad parts, new parts were there and that it just needed to be put together. Last I checked on Friday anyways.

She said she would call Shylo at home and talk to her. I said if she is in in the morning just have her call me. She called me from home!!! Mind you I am assuming this is a person that gets paid hourly!!! Not for calls at home!!!

Anyway, apparently the parts would not be coming in until the 23rd. I need to call back and rip the manager I talked to. I told him if they were not overnighted to call me the next day. That wouild be a week ago yesterday. She said she would call out to work, from home, and ask if they can use parts from a grill in the store to fix my problem. She had no idea it had been promised for parts the next day.

I told this lady that she needed to own her own business. That was after I asked her if she was going for a management position. She said no, she was ready to get married and leave and be a stay at home mom. She is very with it, but is under the spell of big business that cannot keep up. Normal one hand does not talk to the other.

I guess I need to call out tomorrow, talk to the manager, and give him 48 hours to make it right or cancel the order.

They gave me back $50 cash and I made a payment on my credit card. So I guess if all else fails I have 50 to show for all my hassle.

1 Comments:

  • Don't give up, Videobabe. At the very least, you've alerted all of us who read your blog where to NEVER shop!!

    jeff (google name not working for some reason, though I probably won't write a blog about it) :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home