Researching Child Development and Human Relations

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why the Grill At Lowes

I never heard anything from a manager today. Although all I did was send him a timeline, not a call to action.

To clarify why I have gone on with this for so long - this is a grill that can be directly hooked up to my house gas line - no tank. There are only a few and they are usually special order or you have to buy a conversion kit for the tank ones.

When I got my grill that I have now 10 years ago, I had to take it to a place to be bootlegged and have the orafice(sp?) drilled out. They are no longer in biz and I do not know how to have it done. It voids any warrantees when you do that also. I am fearless of that since you can see how long the one I have has lasted. We figure if you average it year round, that we use it 2 times a week.

Summertime I use it about 5 times a week. Wintertime I shovel snow to get at it!

Off to Living History Farms with Mitchel tomorrow. On the bus at 5:50am!! Lis have empathy for me.

2 Comments:

  • My apologies. I hope the get it for you soon.

    By Blogger Mel, At 7:25 AM  

  • Sorry I didn't wait around until you arrived last night. I wasn't feeling real good (had gone to the doctor earlier in the afternoon for drugs). Hope you hooked up with Zollo okay.

    jeff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home