Let it snow!

I put this window cling Gel Gem in Willie's arch window last night. And he woke up today and we had a dusting of snow on the ground. Just enough to cover the grass!
He is so excited for the holidays. He had to have me put Christmas break on the calendar. They only have school today and Tuesday and then Wed-Fri off for Thanksgiving break.
This past weekend we finally took advantage of the house rental in the territory in Galena. I am tired though. I did learn that a hot tub in the winter creates ice when you let the kids run in and out of it and once it freezes it is extremely slippery after you drink wine! I fell getting out and landed on the wooden steps flat on my side on the edges of the steps. Have the bruises to prove it. Spent 3 hours on Sunday talking with the owner of the property. He never told me he owned 2 boats. Mitchel is scheduling next summer to go there whenever he can. I asked if he needed any lawns mowed so Mitchel would have an excuse to go over there.
Busy week. I would like to go see a concert tonight, but unsure if I will. Want to go see a band on Wednesday night. Thanksgiving Thursday. Friday I am not going shopping but will prep for Saturdays wedding shoot. Friday night we are taking the boys to Puddle of Mudd concert.
Happy shopping to all and Let it snow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home